Subscribing to Sqayy CMS will provide user with four portals which are staff portal, student portal, staff portal (training) and student portal (training). From staff side, system requires staff to:
- Identify the correct student portal URL – Make sure the link is correct before sharing the web address with students.
- Configure which feature to be made available through student portal – Decide which features will be given. This is based on your policy.
- Restrict student login based on student status – Some campus would not want Graduated students to be able to log in student portal.
- Create credentials for students so they can log in student portal – Credentials must be created first so students can log in the portal. Default username is student email address while default password is their IC.
Tips & Tricks
- Staff can access a student’s student portal through staff portal
- Put the login instructions on the background wallpaper of your student portal. Refer the picture below: