How to Manage Group Receipt?
Group receipt feature is provided to allow user to manage or upload the payment received by batch. It can be used to record payment of students by PTPTN, MARA, JPA and etc. A mandate file will be provided and user must convert to the list to the Group Receipt template to upload it in the system.
How It Works
- Find Finance on Navigation Bar located on the left side of the screen
- Under Finance, click Group Receipt
- Click Download Sample File
- Open the excel file (you can download the excel file in this article)
- Do not delete, add or rename columns in the sample file
- Fill in Account Number, Student Name, ID No (IC number, passport number), Ref No, Amount
- Upload the excel file
- Click Process File
- In Date field, enter the date of payment
- In Account field, select the account code to be knocked off by payment
- In Payment Method field, elect the payment method
- In Bank field, select bank
- Enter description if Description field, if any
- Enter remarks in Remarks field, if any
- Click Submit
- Payment receipt will be generated in Profile > Finance > Ledger
Please note that an error message will appear if user did not key in student bank account in the sample file.