OA Downloadable Material is a setting that allows staff to configure the files applicants can download from Online Application portal after they are processed as ‘Eligible’ by staff.
Using this feature means that your staff would no longer have to email applicants the necessary documents they have to bring during registration day since applicants can download the documents themselves through Online Application portal.
Add OA Downloadable Material
- Click Settings on navigation bar
- Under Academic, click Programs
- Click OA Downloadable Material
- Click Add New
- In field Name, name the file. The name will be displayed for applicants in Online Application portal
- Drag file to upload or click on the empty box to browse for the file
- Click Upload
Delete OA Downloadable Material