Progressive students can be registered in the system. There’s two ways to do this:
- Direct registration – Staff adds program and registers the student.
- Register through application – Applicant or staff fills in application form and goes through the registration flow.
Direct registration is used when progressive students does not need to fill in online application form or require staff to apply on behalf of applicants. Make sure the applicants’ status are Graduate or Completed before proceeding with the steps below:
- Go to profile > Academic
- Click Programs
- Click Add New
- In field Campus, select campus
- In field Program, select program
- In field Intake, select intake
- In field Study Mode, select study mode
- Set the Primary slider to Yes. Note that there can only be one Primary program per student at any given time
- Click Save
- In profile > Academic > Programs, click Register
- Click Register